Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Yeah

Yeah i agree with most of the reviews, great animation, unexpected, blah blah blah. But again I also agree, the credits, funny, but to fast. Slow em down next time so people can catch some of the jokes, you barely have enough time to read what they are being credited for, then you can't see WHO is being credited for can opener (Michael J Fox)...which didn't make much sense but eh inside jokes.

all in all 8/10

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Ooohhhh SHHHIIIITTTT -thud-

Lol that is awesome, pure awesome. Oh and You have nice tiiiiits

The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

Awesome!

That's awesome man, you're really just brilliant! Haha, though glenn appears to be..mental...it's all good in the end...cept for the whole kiss and run away like a mad man....but that aside another great job :)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hah, yeah, he's definitely different, eh? You can see exactly what Annie's thinking right there. What... the... hell... hah. Thanks for watching!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

OW NOT THERE!

LMAO That was prob one of the most funny things I've ever seen, EVER though I bet sex is just like it would be on earth, but this makes a lot of sense too lol maybe sex is a combination of BOTH O_O Lol awesome

Anyway great flash!

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Nice

N8Dm people HAVE done this before, in different ways. I've seen actual videos, flashes with just pictures of the events, and i'm sure a flash somewhere other there animated. But this is VERY well done I liked it a lot, good job rich591

Sherbert the Cat Sherbert the Cat

I loved it =D

I can't stop laughing on the inside, it brightened my night up alright lol. My friend was singing that song wtih two others for our choir final, he was doign that and eventually the whole class joined in with the "backup vocals" MANUMUNA!

Jonimator responds:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My whole class was singing tht after my friend started! Glad you liked it!

Metal Gear Solid: Pervert Metal Gear Solid: Pervert

I liked it...

It was funny, because me and my friends always shout that stuff at school....Cory? Cory?!?! COOORRRYYYY!!!!! during lectures and stuff lol. no one else gets it, but it makes us get through school, boredom is a killer ya know. So I say GJ

Vighkel responds:

Awesome, thanks dude.

Steve: Irwin is Dead! Steve: Irwin is Dead!

I LOVE IT!

Dude, that is how i totally felt whe nI heard steve died. In other news: Steve irwin is dead! Me:OH MY FUCKING GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....damn sting rays...anywho good job, and RIP STEVE!!!

The Really Good Show 1 The Really Good Show 1

You tried

Hey, all in good fun, last dude was an arse "I'll come back everydya and vote on this THIS ONLY WAAAHHHH!" but it happens, it had potential I say...and you at least tried. Keep on trying and strive to be better man.

Sunday Comics & Toons 002 Sunday Comics & Toons 002

WOW

Haha, yeah now thats what we need every sunday to help us move on with life ^^, good job, keep em coming.

RSQViper responds:

Well, we are just a bunch of life-boosters aren't we?

I'm glad you liked it so much, man. They will continue to roll out as long as we have creativity in our fingers.

Thanks so much for the support, Nexoz!